Friday, August 15, 2008

New Stamp Company Highlight!


I know I've been a bad blogger this week..but to make it up to you I will have two posts to share today. The first post features a new amazing stamp company called Pink Poison . Isn't that a cool name? Equally cooler are her stamp designs. Marie (aka designer/owner) recently contacted me asking if I wanted to try out her new stamp line. Of course I said YES!! I instantly fell in love with her creative vision. She has something for everyone. This particular stamp set features a beautiful bird and some inspirational "Dream" quotes. I combined it with this week's SCS sketch challenge. I really like how it turned out. I love the simplicity. It really highlights the beauty of the stamp. I also wanted to point out that the quality of the stamps are amazing! They are deeply etched red rubber that comes mounted on EZ foam. All you have to do is cut them out and stamp. I am really excited about this new company and I am sure that great things are in its future.
Stay tuned for more Pink Poison samples along with another Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge!
Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Very pretty!!! Cool name!!!! Can't wait to see more!

Shirley said...

Ana, this is just so gorgeous and the bird is a work of art!